Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My thoughts as of late

I'm going to give you a little inside peek at what's been going on in my head lately:

Things tend to go back and forth.
  • I want a baby...I don't want a baby
  • I want to go to grad school...No more school forever!!
  • I want to lie on the couch and watch Netflix documentaries all day...I want to do crazy workout videos all day and make my body want to die
  • I want to start packing right now...I never want to leave Provo
  • I want birthday cake ice cream...I must have birthday cake ice cream
What's difficult is that it seems that most combinations of these thoughts don't really work together.  Well, at least in my head they don't seem to work together.  I can't have a baby, go to grad school, watch Netflix all day, work out like crazy, and both leave/never leave Provo.  Life is all about choices and right now,  it's hard to know what's best.  Long story short, prayer is a very important part of my life right now.

And thank goodness birthday cake ice cream works with every option/is always an option.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jane,

    I praise you for seeking the Lord in your decisions. You are at a crossroads in your life right now and it is perfectly normal to have many conflicting thoughts right now. We support you in any decision you make. We are behind you 100%. We are always here to listen. You have a good heart and the Lord will guide you. We have a lot of confidence in you. You are surrounded by those who love you. You are not alone and never will be. Have some birthday cake ice cream. I heard it can inspire you! ;0 Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jane. I love your stinking guts. I hate being a real grown up sometimes. I made the decision recently that I'm moving out of Provo and out of student housing. Trying to find a new place is a nightmare and I hate it. That's all. We need to go swimming again soon.

    ReplyDelete